Treemo Labs Technology Extends CBS Brand to Mobile Platforms
App Features Breaking News, Video and Instant Twitter Updates from CBS Personalities and Users around the Globe
As news unfolds throughout the day, the new application will make available the latest articles, slide shows, and videos being gathered by CBS news crews around the world. The new app is unique in following the Twitter feeds of more than 40 CBS news personalities, as well as those of the global public. In all its aspects, the Treemo-powered app extends the brand experience for consumers of CBS news.
The CBS iPhone content includes some of the most popular CBS news shows;
- Breaking News: The latest breaking news and developments on stories throughout the day.
- CBS News Shows Home Pages: Dedicated pages with articles and features for each award-winning CBS News program, including CBS EVENING NEWS WITH KATIE COURIC, THE EARLY SHOW, 48 HOURS MYSTERY, 60 MINUTES, SUNDAY MORNING, FACE THE NATION, and UP TO THE MINUTE. Full-length on-demand episodes are also available for the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH KATIE COURIC, 60 MINUTES, 48 Hours MYSTERY, and THE EARLY SHOW.
- CBSNews.com Webcast Home Pages: Dedicated pages for CBSNews.com original webcasts, including @KATIECOURIC, WASHINGTON UNPLUGGED, THE TOMORROW SHOW, and DOC DOT COM.
- Twitter Feeds: Insights and breaking news from more than 40 live CBS News Twitter feeds.
- Weather Targeted to Your Location: Powered by AccuWeather, the CBS News application provides real-time and extended weather forecasts targeted automatically by each user’s location. Users can also check weather conditions in other cities.